Thursday, February 18, 2010

Online Radio

Olifaunt has been getting some airplay on at least two internet radio stations! It has been featured on a couple of shows at stillstream.com, most notably Kite Radio with Stephen Phillips and Mysterious Semblance with Tange.
Meanwhile, at somafm.com, Olifaunt is part of the rotation and "This Summer Night" was heard most recently at The Drone Zone.
I truly appreciate the support from both stations. If you are a fan of Ambient/Drone music (and you must be if you are here!) I enthusiastically recommend both of these stations which are 24/7/365 and free. If you like what you hear, think about donating.....these are great resources for expanding one's consciousness (or unconsciousness) for this genre.

2 comments:

  1. I heard you on Drone Zone and now I am a fan of your music. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Radio 538 Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info.

    ReplyDelete